Translate

субота, 1 грудня 2007 р.

About Diana

Its has been already 5 months passed since Diana left Dnipro. But i still remember lots of positive moments she brought to our LC. And sometimes i feel nostalgie looking through lots of pictures that Diana left here.
Now we have a new trainee from New Zealand. And her name is Nancy. When she arrived to Dnipro she was given a cell phone with SIM card for maintaining communication with us. But the thing is that that was a SIM card with Diana's number. And now Nancy is using it.
In general it seems to be nothing special here. But I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THE NAME IN MY CONTACTS OF MY CELL PHONE. I want to see there Diana FOREVER.

1 коментар:

  1. Dear my pal, curly Vova :)

    It's so heartwarming to read what you're feeling and thinking. Such an honour for me :) Thanks much for everything, for the time we spent, for the jokes you shared, for the stories and discussions we had, for the hugs, for the 'Russian' lessons... basically everything.

    I still miss my Ukraine traineeship, and I am sure I will always do. Worry not... forget you, I will not.

    ah...remember this:
    Maybe rain, maybe snow...
    maybe yes, maybe no :) hahaha so cute.

    I wish you all the very best all-ways ok. Make sure you make the fullest out of life... don't regret and don't waste your time regretting too. SOAR HIGH!

    Miss you much curly V *hehe* and say Hi to Nancy and the rest too.

    ВідповістиВидалити